CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
Most Ostomy Armor products will fit most people, most of the time. However, we offer many completely custom products and custom modifications options to fit individual needs. Please contact us for details.
- PAD EXTENSION: If the belt, pants or trousers cuts off the flow into the bag, we can make an extended pad to allow the waste to flow into the bag.
- BUCKLE PLACEMENT: Buckles can be placed at any location desired. For example, to prevent someone from removing their appliance, buckles can be placed in the back. This is often used by nurses/caregivers.
- REMOVABLE FOAM: If the customer needs two sizes of foam, we can accommodate this need with removable foam pads. For example, a customer may want a slimmer profile foam for one specific need and a thicker foam for a high contact sport.
- FOAM REPLACEMENT: Some customers chose to replace their foam (on the back of the product) to a slimmer or thicker size.
- BELT REMAKE: After a large weight loss or gain, the belt may no longer fit. The belt part can be re-made. Customers will need to thoroughly clean the product before sending it in for a re-make.
- CUSTOM COLOR CHOICES: Products can be made in any color/colour combination desired and need not be limited to the choices on the website. Occasionally, we may have limited quantities of webbing. Color choices come at no extra cost.
- HERNIA ONLY, NO STOMA: We offer products for customers with a hernia but no stoma.
- COMPLETELY CUSTOM ORDER: For absolutely unique requirements of physical architecture/landscape, custom orders are available. Prices start at $450, and will require detailed photos of the area. We will work closely with you to achieve a great fit. Some examples of past work include: two stomas and a leaky fistula; one stoma and a leaky fistula; fistula and a feeding tube; stoma on one site and a hernia in another location; even stitches on an active Whippet!: all protected and held securely together with a custom Ostomy Armor. Design and production times will vary depending on the complexity of the order.
- REQUESTS? QUESTIONS? Contact us: 800 308 7637