Titanium Max Armor – The BEST ostomy protection available! Designed for maximum protection against the most rigorous activities!
Living with double stomas/a stoma and a feeding tube/catheter? We can help.
Customers should contact us for instructions on ordering and help measuring. We will require photos of the abdomen, with a tape measure horizontally and vertically.
Our new generation of Dual Armor for double stomas/double ostomies will protect both stomas. It features two movable single plate units on a comfortable carrier so you can arrange the plates anywhere you need and still have great protection.
Just like the the Titanium Max and the Heavy Duty Armor, the Dual Armor will protect your stomas/feeding tubes/catheters from bumps and pain, hold the barrier seal in place and prevent leaks. The comfortable, durable design will provide years of protection and support for your stomas, feeding tubes and catheters. The non-stretch materials will not stretch out of shape and will prevent a hernia from developing.
The back of the Dual Armor features comfortable foam pads. The materials used are non-absorbent and easy to clean.
Both sides of the Dual are fully customizable, so if one side is a urostomy needing thin foam and the other side is a larger stoma needing thicker foam and a wider cutout, this can be easily achieved. New! January 2019 Feeding tube/catheter option. Prevent your tube or catheter from moving and granulating. Hold it comfortably in place with our feeding tube/catheter option.
This Armor can accommodate most people however if you have questions please call; we can fit almost anyone.
The DUAL Armor features:
- Exclusive, custom made quality materials
- Fully customisible to fit your individual needs
- Fully supported and warrantied
- Only available in Tan currently.
- Price- $365.00
- Price breakdown: .47 Cents per day over a two year period. If you are living with two ostomies, saving money on products is important. Saving time and embarrassment is equally so. We can help.
- Requires accurate measurements and digital photos
- Note: Buckle options they must be ordered at the initial construction. Buckles on the Dual Armor cannot be modified at a later date.
- New! January 2019: Body Point buckles provide the easiest option for opening and closing.
Choose your options below. You can select your checkout method on the next step.